fpm - Figaro's Password Manager
||ROSA Enterprise Desktop
||ROSA Contrib Updates x86_64
Figaro's Password Manager is a program that allows you to securely store the
passwords you use on the web. Features include:
- Passwords are encrypted with the blowfish algorithm
- Copy passwords or usernames to the clipboard
- Copy passwords or usernames to the primary selection. (And paste them with a
middle mouse button click)
- If the password is for a web site, FPM can keep track of the URLs of your
login screens and can automatically launch your browser. In this capacity,
FPM acts as a kind of bookmark manager.
- Combine all three features: you can configure FPM to bring you to a web
login screen, copy your username to the clipboard and your password to the
primary selection, all with a single button click.
- FPM also has a passord generator that can choose passwords for you. It
allows you to determine how long the password should be, and what types of
characters (lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols) should be used.
You can even have it avoid ambiguous characters such as a capital O or the
- Enable ROSA Contrib Updates repository on Install and Remove Software"
- Update packages list:
# urpmi.update -a
- Install fpm rpm package:
# urpmi fpm
2010-12-05 - Oden Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.60-10mdv2011.0
+ Revision: 610745
2010-05-01 - Funda Wang <email@example.com> 0.60-9mdv2010.1
+ Revision: 541469
- fix desktop
2009-09-11 - Thierry Vignaud <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.60-9mdv2010.0
+ Revision: 437575